Who Has Searched for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook - I envision there's plenty of individuals available that would be pretty interested in learning who's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them after that you'll most likely appreciate this post due to the fact that I discovered something pretty cool down the other week which enables you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'sensible' of techniques, but it works-- and it's the only technique I recognize that does. I understand there's a tons of apps that assert they can show you that's been looking for you however the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with other purposes (such as stealing accessibility to your account to upload spam).

With this approach you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other techniques there's no risk to your account.

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook

Who Has Searched For Me On Facebook


Here's exactly how I uncovered it ...
At the time of composing this post I do not use Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's simply a blank account configuration with my name and it was produced with the single purpose of permitting me to sign up to specific websites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yeah as much as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much compelled to create an account.

Now below's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I took place a night out & I satisfied a woman. We chatted awhile as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A few days after I just so happened to sign into Facebook on my phone, and also guess that existed in my 'suggested good friends'?

None besides the lady I met on that particular night out!

So afterwards evening out she must have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also possibly to remember what I in fact resemble).

And also because Facebook does not recognize who else to recommend to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's made a decision to show me recommended pals based upon who has been looking for me.

So below's the deal ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're advised good friends won't always show individuals who have actually been searching for you. Certain, a few of them could have searched for you however there is no other way of informing without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you advised friends based upon your interests, that your currently pals with & what groups you've joined-- among a whole tons of other points.

However if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any buddies-- it does not understand who to suggest ...

So it reveals you individuals that have searched for you as it's next-best guess! Amazing huh?

Now if you don't already have a Facebook account however would certainly want discovering who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up a blank account as well as have a look at your 'advised buddies' (yet make certain to check out the crucial suggestions listed below, or else it could ruin).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook however would certainly additionally want finding out who's been looking for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a different account (utilizing your genuine name) and post an account picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to figure out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your major account as it'll have friends and updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account sitting there prepared to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you prepare to discover that's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'empty' account and also look into your recommended buddies ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

But, take into account these vital ideas ...
First of all, use common sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' good friends, so not everyone that shows up there will have searched for you ... However if somebody appears there who you happened to meet who would certainly have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the example I pointed out regarding the girl in the club), then possibilities are they have actually looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account besides sign in & scroll through the listing of advised friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't search anybody, don't click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some info it'll start utilizing it so recommend close friends so it will certainly come to be harder to tell that has searched for you & that's been shown there because they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or browsed.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's specifically how you can discover who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only technique I know that does.

So yeah, I hope you taken pleasure in the guide & if you take place to proceed & use this method then let me understand exactly how it exercises for you ... Did you manage to capture anybody?

And also certainly if you happen to understand of any other methods that function after that let me find out about them too & I'll check them out.