Who Searched for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Searched For Me On Facebook - I picture there's plenty of people out there that would certainly be rather curious about figuring out who's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you are just one of them then you'll probably appreciate this post since I discovered something pretty cool down the various other week which permits you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'useful' of methods, but it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I know that does. I know there's a lots of applications that claim they can show you who's been looking for you but the majority of them are simply duff & are developed with other objectives (such as stealing accessibility to your profile to publish spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no threat to your account.

Who Searched For Me On Facebook

Who Searched For Me On Facebook


Here's how I discovered it ...
At the time of writing this post I do not make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time and also I do not plan to in the future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a large follower of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name and it was created with the sole purpose of permitting me to register to particular sites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain gain access to.

So yes as high as I do not like Facebook I was basically forced to produce an account.

Now below's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I took place a night out & I fulfilled a girl. We talked for a bit and I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her once again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A couple of days after I just so happened to authorize into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that existed in my 'recommended pals'?

None aside from the girl I fulfilled on that night out!

So after that evening out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... and perhaps to bear in mind what I really resemble).

And also because Facebook doesn't know who else to suggest to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me suggested good friends based on who has actually been looking for me.

So below's the bargain ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended pals will not necessarily reveal people that have been looking for you. Sure, a few of them may have searched for you but there is no chance of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will show you advised good friends based on your passions, who your already pals with & what teams you have actually joined-- amongst an entire tons of various other points.

But if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any kind of good friends-- it doesn't know that to suggest ...

So it reveals you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Cool huh?

Currently if you don't already have a Facebook profile yet would certainly be interested in discovering who's searching for you on there after that do what I did-- set up an empty account and also have a look at your 'advised good friends' (yet be sure to read the essential suggestions below, otherwise it could mess up).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook but would certainly additionally be interested in finding out who's been looking for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a different account (using your genuine name) and upload an account picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- naturally they'll click both to discover which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your primary account as it'll have close friends and updates, however cunningly you have actually got one more account resting there ready to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you prepare to discover that's been searching for you all you require to do is authorize into the 'blank' account and also have a look at your recommended buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, consider these vital pointers ...
First of all, use common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everyone that shows up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if someone shows up there who you took place to satisfy who would have had nothing else previous link to you (like the example I pointed out about the woman in the club), after that chances are they've searched for you ... otherwise I think you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account besides sign in & scroll via the listing of recommended friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anyone, don't click accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some info it'll start using it so recommend close friends so it will end up being harder to tell who has looked for you & who's been revealed there due to the fact that they're connected to something you've clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's precisely how you can discover that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.

So yeah, I hope you delighted in the guide & if you occur to proceed & use this technique after that let me understand just how it exercises for you ... Did you take care of to capture anyone?

As well as certainly if you take place to know of any other approaches that function after that let me understand about them as well & I'll check them out.